Sunday, September 27, 2009

Duality in Non-duality

















In each moment "I Am" wakes up as I. I wake up inside dream images of a person and a place. There is a dog. There is a new vista. Sensations in the body. Hearing. Seeing. Touching. And I am here! I am always already present even as the senses register my location. Then the I-mind gives coordinates of time and space - like what came before and might come after this moment. This play of consciousness is what I am - the whole of it, all inclusive - and it is Life itself. Life is the entire play, the appearances and disappearances, duality in non-duality.

I am here! And I have always been here. The eternal witness. The Self of all I's. Now, and now, and now................

2 comments:

  1. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it
    resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Juan Juergens, I just now read your commment for the first time! Please feel free to write to me if you would like. Jyoti I will check this blogsite more frequently now that I intend to start posting again. How did you find this blog?

    ReplyDelete