Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Becoming

















Okay-

Please respond to the following statements..

There is only one I.

The I is common to all people.

We all recognize I, but believe it to be connected to the body and formed by thoughts.

This I is not removed and far off .. it is not different from the I that is always present for each person, except in that it isn't personal. The I is without personal individual descriptors. The I is just plain.. I-ness and it is always present..

The end.



Response:

That is the entire "story!"

The "I", which is Consciousness itself, becomes personal when "thought of" from the ideas which comprise a mental image of "I."

There is actually no "I," no absolute and relative, no time, no space - it's all a fiction of the mind, which is like saying: the mind is another word for the function of "becoming" - all arises, in and as thoughts, with the first thought of "I am."


No comments:

Post a Comment